Monday, April 27, 2015

Last Chance To See

Author : Douglas Adams

Genre: Travel, Humor, Nature, Non - fiction

Rating: 5

Source: Print

Read on: April 2015


Motherhood and Apple pie. Puppies. The Godfather. Anurag Kashyap. Ronaldinho. Rahul Dravid. The curious incident of the dog in the night time. Douglas Adams.
The untouchables. The beyond-criticisms.
In all honesty, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was something that I never did warm up to. It's something that I never finished, even. The first book, a little bit of the second... And that was it. I just never got the fuss. About the way-larger-than-cult following. And about Douglas Adams.
Now I do. This book changes it. There's a lot of humor, a lot of warmth, and a lot of heart - this is a real treasure. Suhas, my friend, had been quietly pestering me for a long time to read this. And now I have. And now I know why. I am happier for the experience, and wiser, and better even. 

No comments:

Post a Comment